When it comes to petrochemical transportation and site logistics to automotive and B-to-B and consumer products transportation, we develop programs that
benefit our customers. Through our Always Forward Thinking approach, our team of industrial engineers will map the process that ensures peak efficiency,
with a focus on safety. It’s not surprising that we’ve partnered with most of our customers for years.
We make complex logistics simple for our customers
- We are onsite, part of your planning and production team.
- We will manage your entire supply chain for you, or just critical parts of it.
Cross dock and consolidated dedicated move for leading heavy industrial motorized equipment manufacturer.
- Every night, we transport a trailer of new replacement equipment parts from their manufacturer’s distribution center in Texas to a cross-dock facility in Louisiana. At the same time, we transport trailers containing returned equipment parts from the dealers 5 different service center locations throughout the region to the cross-dock facility. All arrive at the cross-dock nearly at the same time, new parts are transferred onto the 5 trucks to be transported back to the dealer’s service centers and to 21 different retail locations on a touring basis. The return parts are consolidated and loaded on the truck that goes back to the distribution center.
Export container yard management for an industry leader in chemicals production.
- We developed the technology to identify and communicate the appropriate container to use and stage it. We manage the container stock by shipping line and move the container into place and tender it to drayage carriers. We manage all communication to carriers, with full visibility to our customers, carriers and warehouse providers. We handle 300-500 loads weekly.
Interplant tank moves.
- Off road and interplant, we spot trailers. When the plant calls for a trailer, we bring it out of inventory. We return trailers to inventory when loaded to be tendered. We have done this for a ten-year client who is an industrial manufacturer as well as other manufacturing customers.
Lubricant packaging supply chain management.
- We transport empty packages 70 miles from the packaging company to their customer, who then fills them with manufactured product. We then transport finished goods 20 miles to their distribution center.
Packaging supply chain management.
- For a leading food manufacturer, we manage off-site all of their empty canisters packaging inventory. We participate in their daily planning and production meetings, and from this we transport empty canisters 60+ miles to the production and filling facility. Then, we transport finished product 45+ miles to their distribution center.
- For an industry leader, we load petcoke and limestone from 2 different facilities into bottom hopper trailers, and transport the trailer to our customer’s facility, where we unload. We communicate daily on what their needs are for the day.
Refinery coke transport for leading energy producer.
- For two of our customer’s refineries, we collect coke and transport it to the gulf where we work with a partner to store before exporting. We maintain all inventory and reporting along the supply chain. We adjust our resources to their constantly changing production schedule so that they never have to stop refining operations.
Site Logistics Services.
- We are the sole provider of liquid bulk tank spotting in a 1400-acre facility of multiple chemical production units.
Water treatment chemicals supply chain management.
- Private fleet management for 11 of our customer’s plants to transport hazmat water treatment chemicals. We are their supply chain experts. Our drivers are stationed at each facility to transport from production facilities directly to their customers. We manage tank levels to ensure that customers never run out of product. Our managers are tasked with decision-making that improves their customers’ operations.