At Dupré, we provide dedicated on-site logistics to a diverse group of companies that include chemical producers, petroleum by-products, hazmat, industrial gases, tanker intraplant management, industrial equipment parts, and consumer foods.
Benefit from our 35+ years of industry experience by:
- Shifting mission critical and complex supply chain functions to us so you can focus on your customers.
- Customized processes using our core expertise to increase your operating efficiencies with favorable cost outcomes.
- On-site personnel who are your partners, that include daily production planning support, raw packaging management, finished goods transportation, dispatch, and daily parts replenishment management utilizing a cross-dock and dedicated multi-unit delivery operation; and more.
- Specialized equipment that includes tank trailers, flatbeds, dump trucks, and temperature controlled.
- Metrics driven management backed with a service record that resolves issues on the 1st call.
Call us today 844-452-8983.
Export container yard management for an industry leader in chemicals production.
- We developed the technology to identify and communicate the appropriate container to use and stage it. We manage the container stock by shipping line and move the container into place and tender it to drayage carriers. We manage all communication to carriers, with full visibility to our customers, carriers and warehouse providers. We handle 300-500 loads weekly.
Interplant tank moves.
- Off road and interplant, we spot trailers. When the plant calls for a trailer, we bring it out of inventory. We return trailers to inventory when loaded to be tendered. We have done this for a ten-year client who is an industrial manufacturer as well as other manufacturing customers.
Site Logistics Services.
- We are the sole provider of liquid bulk tank spotting in a 1400-acre facility of multiple chemical production units.